Thursday, June 30, 2011

This world is full of hypocrites.

I've kind of never been one to really do much journaling, but I realize that this past week my blog has been almost exactly that. A journal where I just write random stuff about my day. And there's never anything interesting like,

"I met the girl of my dreams, today. She weighed at least 300 lbs but she smelled like bacon. I'm in love."

Whatever.

But it's kinda cool to actually spend some time to chill and recall what you've done any given day. It lets you sloOOooOOooOOooOW dOoOOooOOooOOwn and not be so stressed. I really hope I have time to keep this up during the school year, even.

Okay, so today I set my alarm for 9:30, and the jerk of an internal clock I have decided that I would much rather get up at 6:00 am. And then 6:45. And 7:00. 8:30. and then it let me sleep through my actual alarm to get up at exactly 11:43. I took a hammer to my last phone out of frustration, and I'm not scared to do it again. I wish I had a video of it. It was very Office Space.

I got out of bed and surprisingly had no problem getting right to my work out. My body was like

No sleep? No problem! I'm going to make these sit-ups wish they were never born!

The irony in that statement is that sit-ups aren't born. They get reincarnated in a blaze of fire like a phoenix! I guess that makes me freaking Harry Potter. Wanna see my ride? It's a Nimbus 2000. Cause I'm feeling so fly like a broom stick!

Ahem...

So I bought a wii controller because I really wanted to have for of them and I came home and played Gamecube, because that's how I mother ducking roll. And then I went for my walk/run/random dancing in the park. Honestly, my day could easily have been summed up as this: I did nothing, then I went for a walk.

Tomorrow's forecast: I'm getting new running shoes tomorrow! The kind with the Nike Chip in them!

That's all...BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment