Friday, July 1, 2011

New shoes.

I got new shoes today. Running shoes. The Nike's with the running chip. and I. Am. Loving it! I actually found a pair that fit my massive feet, too! This happens once every four pairs of shoes or so, and hardly ever happens with Nike shoes.

Today is a big day.

One thing I would like to address is how I had no idea that when I went shopping for shoes with my mother, that she would offer to purchase a lot more then just shoes. Pants, shirts, glasses, Ipod armbands, etc. I just wanted to buy shoes and leave, but she actuall encouraged me to walk around the shopping center and look for more things to buy ON HER CARD! It was unexpected and I had no idea what I wanted. So I bought sunglasses and called it a day. I'm lame, I know.

That's all I have to say. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally like your mom. When I set out for one thing, I mean all the accessories that go with it. Yeah, I am a shopaholic. Glad you got your shoes!

    ReplyDelete