Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm not gonna back down

I haven't been to my apartment in about a week so I decided to get down to "collegeville" and see some friends. I make the 45 minute drive and finally pull up to my complex, unload my stuff, and walk upstairs. I walk up to my door, try to turn it, but it's locked. What the hell?

Okay, so this kid I've never met before opens the door and his stuff is freaking all over the floor. There's literally NO walking space in the room because of all his stuff in my room. I probably should have been more polite, but I was too pissed to really put THAT much thought into it. As it turns out, my roommate (the one I've lost all respect for) has decided to invite one of his friends to stay with us for month, and put him in my room. Great.

I decided to talk to my roommate the next morning (this morning) and just deal with it till then. It was already midnight and I wasn't going to deal with it at such a late hour. I had no idea, however, that this kid in my room SOUNDS LIKE FREAKING DARTH VADAR IN HIS SLEEP! This keep has snoring issues, and I didn't get to sleep until 3:00 am because of it. That's kind of put me in a foul mood all day, on top of everything else, that is.

So what's left? I'm glad I asked myself that rhetorically. You see, this next month will be entirely about revenge. I'm taking away my furniture that they use frequently (the kitchen table and the only shelf in the house) and I'm going to work from there. I've got the kid out of my room and into the living room because all I have to do is call the landlord and he's out on the street because he's an illigitimate resident. Having that really puts the ball in my court for the last month of my lease. Ironically, I was going to move out early, but I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of thinking they ran me off. Now I'm staying this whole last month and I'm going to force them to respect me, as they've failed to do for an entire year. I have the upper hand, I'm making myself heard, and I will win this.

Oh, and I ate a huge lunch today and don't know if I'll be going for a run because friends are getting together. Hopefully it won't hurt my weightloss too much, but it'll be nice to visit with friends, or really anybody with a soul for that matter. Random, I know, but I feel like most of this blog is about my weight loss so I felt like I should put something in there about it.

My friends joke about me murdering my roommates. That won't happen until after I ask Casey Anthony how she got the smell of death out of her car (I kid, I kid).

No comments:

Post a Comment