Wednesday, July 6, 2011

MONEY!

I actually freaking lost weight! I lost another two pounds this week, and that brings my total weight loss to 12 lbs. I can't believe it because I skipped my walks/runs a couple times this week and I definitely ate a lot over these past couple of days! It may have something to do with my second work out routine I've added.

I get a little bit tougher on myself every week and this past week I added a morning working routine AND THEN my evening walks/run. I didn't think I was getting much from it yet, but apprently I am.

Oh, and I need to get off Youtube for a while. I took a nap today and in my dream that song "Never Gonna Give You Up" randomly started playing in my head. That's right, my subconscious played a bitter prank on me...I was Rick Rolled in my freaking sleep! NOOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment