Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm still alive!

I haven't posted in a while. I've just been doing other things lately.

Weightloss: Crap. I may be close to a plateau. I lost a single pound this week. On the bright side I lost a total of 16 lbs this summer, but I was kind of hoping not to slow down on my weight loss before I leave for my trip to Minnesotta. Dang.

An observation: I must be the must a boring friend. I called a bunch of my friends today, and not a single one of them answered. I hadn't seen these friends in a while and I was thinking it would be nice to hang out again, but nothing. Some of their phones were even off, which means they were doing something. Meaning I had another day at home alone. My friends tell me the plans I make are too extreme or too boring. I have no middle ground. I really need to get out of the house. Can school start please?

No comments:

Post a Comment